HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FOOLED LIKE ME?

Lemme told you about a toxic-relationship I experienced in senior high school. Funny how (at that time) I thought that I finally found someone best that God has given me.

A nice-cool-handsome boy with initial E proposed to be my boyfriend when I was in X grade. He said he loved me and I loved him too, neither from his face, his money, nor his popularity. It was because of nothing.

Everything was going fine at the beginning. We spent a lot of our hours together and swore ourself to be faithful.

Having a boyfriend like him made me ecstatic. But it didn't last forever until I realised that I was solemnly fooled.

April 22, 2007, I lost my cellphone. But it was never a problem because, so far I knew, E never had a phone before.

Seventh month later, he visited my house and by accident I found a cellphone in his green sling bag pocket. I unlocked the phone and looked for images in its gallery folder.

Shockingly I saw a picture of him with a girl I never seen before. Who the hell? I was questioning.

After I was sure there was no more suspicious pictures, I moved to messages feature. And, I needed to hold my breath after I found 3 romantic messages from a girl, different girl from the one I saw in the gallery.

I knew this girl.

One thing that I didn't know was he cheated behind me. Unbelievably disgusting.

I kept on mind of what I found on his phone. He acted as if nothing happened.

...

One day (turn out that the day was a horrible one), I didn't join the whole classes due to Paskibra junior training. While busy and tired, I suddenly saw my bf rode his motorcycle with a girl. Wtf was he doing?

Trying to figure everything out, I took a break from the training and went to my classroom. At the table on the corner of the classroom, I saw a green sling bag. It was his.

Quietly, I (again) opened the bag. Something that I ever did before in my house. It's traumatic, honestly.

A special book found inside the bag and three suspicious photos found inside the book. It showed pictures of him and his ex-gf.

Why did he kept the photos and brought it to school? Did he still recognise me as his gf? I was thinking that he had desire to the company of women. A disorder.

He suddenly came and saw me holding my tears back, brought a rose and apologised, realised that he has stabbed me on the back.

...

A new semester has begun. But the first day in this 3rd grade became the worst day ever in my life.

After knowing all mess about how E played dirty behind me, I finally found out that he officially cheated with another girl.

I was crying in front of my 20 classmates behind the classroom until my eyes swollen. After all this time? How it become acceptable? Didn't make sense.

He apologised again and again, promised me that he would never do the same stupid thing.

Everything seems not right. My soul has been leaving its body. I was silent for a long time. When the soul came back, I woke up from a deep sleep and thought about revenge.

While his mistakes were forgiven, I decided to do what he did to me: cheating.

He was furious, felt betrayed. Maybe his soul left its body too, but I didn't really pay my attention to his reaction.

I felt something called satisfaction. It flowed right inside my blood.

Falling in love would never be the same again for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerajian Tangan Tas Sedotan

Main di Kebun Teh Puncak

"Karma Dalem Boncel"