Long Holiday Palabuan Ratu

foto: Fira Nursya'bani

Right a day after I returned home, my dad asked us (his family) to go to Palabuan Ratu and vacate year end holiday there with his colleague. We departed at 9 pm.

My dad wanted to go at night because there's less traffic jam. However it still spent so much time, then we arrived at 2.50 pm.

Because the peep of day, we decided not to rent a lodge and slept in the car. After the early morning prayer, we came out to see the beach and played with wave.

foto: Fira Nursyabani/Muhamad Rizki Farhan

foto: Fira Nursyabani

When the whole sun already rose, an amateur temporary tattoo artist suddenly came and offered whether we wanted to make a tattoo.

Then I and my lil brother made one each. I envied his skill although he only brought a little stick and ordinary ink.

foto: Mama Dida

Tadaaa.... I had a temporary tattoo for only three weeks.

foto: Fira Nursya'bani

In the noon, my mom was hungry already (we had our breakfast tho but it's time to lunch). My dad decided to go to another place and looked for lunch.

So we're separated with the group. We had so much time to order seafood (which it took long time). While waited, I and my mom played again with the beach and took some photo.

foto: Fira Nursya'bani

foto: Fira Nursya'bani

After lunch, our next destination before went home was fish auction. It was our favorite place to buy some seafood, like sea shells, crabs, squids, and also sea fishes. I also saw so much sail boats in the shore.

foto: Fira Nursya'bani

foto: Fira Nursya'bani

The afterglow came up, we had to go home. See you soon, Palabuan Ratu :)

foto: Fira Nursya'bani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerajian Tangan Tas Sedotan

Main di Kebun Teh Puncak

"Karma Dalem Boncel"