I Miss You and I Always Do


Seeing your last message and wondering why were you gone so fast.

I have no idea why I missed you and wanna kiss you much when I came home.

Turned out it was my last kiss for you.

Thank you for being a-father-like-uncle for me and always be there since I was kid.

Hard to accept you're not here anymore.

Last time we met, you said 'saying astagfirullahalazim saves me from accident'.

And you told me story back when you got your first heart attack years ago.

I know you're struggling hard when the last attack came, but God didn't let you feel the pain again. 

I miss you and I always do.


إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ

Firman Suryadarman bin Sudrajat

1968-2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerajian Tangan Tas Sedotan

Main di Kebun Teh Puncak

"Karma Dalem Boncel"