How's the black hole come?

I believe there's always a black hole in our life. Having great journey to the entire world does NOT make your life perfect. Ah perfection, anyone have it?

I'm tired of blaming on the black hole and questioning how's it come. Then I started to ask myself whether I ever be a black hole for others' life. I don't want to. I know there is no one who wants to be.

The problem is, we never know when, why, where, and how we become a black hole. Sad. Once we know, even more sad, we never accept it. Does concept of 'always right' belong to women (only)? I don't think so.

We may be happy in being a black hole. A black hole is designed to be selfish and think about self-satisfaction. If everything doesn't run according to plan, we upset and angry. I know because I realize that I ever be a black hole for someone's life.

It's a must-have-distraction. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerajian Tangan Tas Sedotan

Main di Kebun Teh Puncak

"Karma Dalem Boncel"