I have a Crush on this Boy ♥

It’s been almost eight years, I can’t even move on to another boy after fallin’ love with him. He’s my ideal type. Kekeke~

Kaede Rukawa (pic: deviantart)

KAEDE RUKAWA, 1st grade of Shohoku, oh why did he never get remove to the higher class? I’m already a university student (almost graduate..:p), and you are still in 1st grade of high school? Oh it wasn’t fair. I thought that you’d be waiting for me until 1st grade of high school then we could face life together in the same age, but I already passed it! Ah Rukawa, why? *going crazy*

(pic: asianpopcorn.com & bubblylorve.blogspot.com)

I’m in love with Rukawa not cz I love handsome boy, Rukawa’s handsome is a plus plus point :D I know him since I was in 2nd grade of junior high school. He’s so different from other boys. Having pretty face doesn’t make him crazy as playboys do. Pppffft.. Rukawa has a fans club with many (ugly) girls within as members, but he doesn’t care of it. Hahaha~ and I’m just wondering who will make Rukawa fall in love? Uhm, ME. Ya, it’s me. That’s the answer so I don’t have to wondering anymore. Kekeke~ *dreaming* But it should be long distance relationship if I become Rukawa’s girlfriend, uh Rukawa, don't you think Indonesia is far from Japan? Don’t worry our heart will always be close ♥

(pic: hoopedianba.com, kaederfds.blogspot.com & spencergongon.blogspot.com)

(pic: facebook)
I found many pretty boys as Rukawa from Korea. Oh no, Korean guys are really really pretty. You can take a look at JongHyun (CN Blue), and Chanyeol (EXO-K) who successfully stole my attention cz of their pretty faces. (Both of them are using sunglasses. Hehe) JongHyun and Chanyeol do care of their fans club. That’s why I prefer to be (still, always, and more) loyal to Rukawa. Don’t worry, I still choose basketball player instead of guitarist and member of boy band, hehe. ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerajian Tangan Tas Sedotan

Main di Kebun Teh Puncak

"Karma Dalem Boncel"