New Phase of Life


2013. I'm almost 22.

I ever felt it, afraid of what will happen in present time. Almost eleven years ago, I was standing in front of six grade class. Through the window I could see pictures of math symbols, human's parts of body, and basic English conversation. What will happen in six grade? Can I face it? There will be more difficult subjects in six grade, there will be final examination, my first final examination in life. I was afraid. But I achieved the best score, became the best student, and entered the best high school. I passed it without knowing that scary feeling will frighten me more.

Everything seems difficult, how can I live far from my parents?

It was my decision, continuing study outside my hometown. I always make my own decision, 'cause I know my parents will prefer to keep silent instead of saying no if they didn't agree. I know they will let me free as long as it's good for my future. I know it didn't mean that they didn't care of me. I always think that I can't be far from them, although we're not close. I always want to call them and tell that I no longer can face my life here, alone, I wanna back home. But what exactly happen was, I always cried alone in my room, didn't know what to do, waited for them to call me first day by day. When they said hello, I cried for no reason, I even didn't brave to say I need you.

New phase of my life will come soon. Job training, final paper, final session, and graduation. Looking for job vacancy, working, earning money, getting married. I don't wanna leave you, parents. How could I have to enter new phases and be farther from you, while I need you in every breath I take, in every problem I get, in every tear dropped? The way to the future now even be harder than when I was in six grade.

I'm standing in front of my college, why is everything so difficult to reach?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerajian Tangan Tas Sedotan

Main di Kebun Teh Puncak

"Karma Dalem Boncel"