Three Unsuspected Things

I overslept until 8 a.m. this morning. I felt very dizzy and heard message ringtone from my mobile phone, I couldn't even open my eyes widely. Then I saw eight messages that brought me to my happiness today.

I visited Ms.Ernie's room (my Historical Linguistics lecturer) and received this below. Ms.Ernie also let me see my final score: A --alhamdulillah :)
My best Histling final assignment and final paper score^^

I took a TOEFL (PTESOL) test on Monday, 28 January 2013 ago, and today I took the result of the test to the Language Center of UPI. I need to pass 500 points as requirement for submitting research proposal. And as the result I got 527 points --alhamdulillah :)
my PTESOL test result

1 p.m. I fell a sleep again then suddenly my father called me. He said that I have to check a fax in my department. Oh God, I'm accepted as a job trainer in PT. Yudhistira Ghalia Indonesia, as English book editor --alhamdulillah :)
accepting letter

January 2013 was begun with final exams and final papers that make me depressed. It's funny when I remember that this month I cried in my Tagony's hug because I can't go to Papandayan mountain. haha. I also very disappointed with company X which left my job train paper out, and gave me no hope. ppffft. I also felt so depressed when taking many PTESOL exercises, taking the test, and waiting for the result. And finally, my research proposal also makes me depressed.

Oh my God, How depressed I am in this month. But those three unsuspected things today make me believe that Allah is always with me. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.

pic: pers. doc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerajian Tangan Tas Sedotan

Main di Kebun Teh Puncak

"Karma Dalem Boncel"